Wednesday, September 4, 2013

~Simple Beginnings~

May 25, 2013


Before the Ceremony...








 



 
My little sister Anna, the morning of our wedding...



Mike & I before the ceremony...  We didn't 'see' each other!  We were able to spend a few minutes in private praying together before the ceremony, it was a huge blessing!



The Ceremony...

Mike entering... (and Matt behind him)

The 'Bell Ringers', who announced the beginning of the Ceremony.


My little Siblings Jon and Anna...


Anna Giving Mike a special note from me...
 
 (The note that I asked Anna to give Mike...)

Bridal Entry...


 

"Praise to the Lord the Almighty the King of Creation...

Oh My Soul Praise Him for He is my light and Salvation." 




Prayer with Parents before Dad's Charge to Mike.

 


Dad's Charge and the Men gathering to Pray for Mike and for our marriage...
 

 
Praying, and wiping a tear from Anna's little face...


Steve's Charge and our vows...









Our First Kiss
(Yes, the first. Not just as man and wife, but our real-true-first-ever kiss.)

Soli Deo Gloria!




A couple more snapshots...

 
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Olmstead


 
 (My Splendiferous Brother Matt Rhoe)
 
                Mike and My brothers Justin, who was our head usher, and Danny who was an usher.

 
Matt, our Best Man, Mike and my littlest brother Jon, the 'sign bearer', and Mike and his Dad.


Me with all the little girls who rang bells to announce the beginning of the ceremony...
(oops, one was missing!)




(Anna, I, and my Maid of Honor, Sarah)

Me with my Parents...
 

Mike with His Parents...

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Rhoe, Mr. & Mrs. Michael Olmstead, and Mr. & Mrs. Timothy Olmstead

Our wedding party...


Mike and I...

Anna and I...

Mike and his Mom and I...

Lynne and Mike Rhoe - Mike and Sarah Olmstead - Tim and Kathy Olmstead





 


 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments do not show up on the blog immediately... if you have asked a question or are awaiting a response, feel free to email (simplyolmstead@gmail.com). Thanks for visiting, we hope you come back soon!