Thursday, June 23, 2016

Copycat KIND Bars | Blueberry Pecan


A.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Copycat KIND Bars | Blueberry Pecan







 I got the stuff to make these a couple weeks ago and have been trying to carve out the time to make them...  Let's just say if I had known how good they are, I woulda' skipped sleeping a night to make a million of them!
Check out the recipe over at The Yummy Life,  she has eight different copycat recipes to chose from - Trust me, it's worth it!

  Now, obviously, I decided to make the Blueberry Pecan recipe - and the ony substitution I made was to use Rice Chex, instead of puffed millet - because I couldn't find it anywhere in town!  I'm planning to order some online, but I'll be making more before it come - 'cause they're that good!


Let me know in the comments below if you try these recipes out - and how much you love them!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments do not show up on the blog immediately... if you have asked a question or are awaiting a response, feel free to email (simplyolmstead@gmail.com). Thanks for visiting, we hope you come back soon!