Saturday, June 4, 2016

#RockYourHandwriting Challenge - June!


So I'm a few days late in joining this, but I'm so excited!
    I started a bullet journal this month, and I LOVE it!  One of the things I found when looking into starting a bullet journal, was the #rockyourhandwriting challenge on Instagram, hosted by @boho.berry, @decadethirty, @prettyprintsandpaper, and @tinyrayofsunshine,  the challenge is simple...

 just follow the hosts on Instagram, write whatever the prompt is for that day, and post it on your Instagram with the hashtag "#RockYourHandwriting" =D  So simple, right!?!

Here's the challenge for June 2016...

#RockYourHandwritingJune2016

     And to make it even simpler for me, I'm copying this chart right into my bullet journal!


  (I'll do a post about my bullet journal in a couple weeks, so I have enough stuff in the journal to make it worth reading! lol)

      What do you think?  Are you going to join the handwriting challenge for June???
  If you do, don't forget to tag @SimplyOlmstead to let me know, and I'll follow you!

PS - Not on Instagram?  Not a problem, the challenge can be shared on any social media, or not shared at all - it's totally up to you!







Here are snapshots of various days from the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments do not show up on the blog immediately... if you have asked a question or are awaiting a response, feel free to email (simplyolmstead@gmail.com). Thanks for visiting, we hope you come back soon!