Friday, July 25, 2014

At a Wedding...

We are at my Hubby's cousin Travis's wedding today.
I brought our point-and-shoot for pictures, but found that the battery was dead when we got here :P

 
So, instead of pictures I thought I'd share with you on of the songs they played part of during the ceremony! 
It is one of my favorite songs, hope you enjoy!!!
On a side note, I got pegboard last week to put behind a desk we recently put upstairs...  but I reallllllly dislike the dark brown/black color of it.
SO...
I got spray paint!!!
=D 
"Bright Idea"
(Yellow)
It turned out super cute, and I can't wait to get it all set up on the desk.
 I'll post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! Do show us the pegboard - sounds like a fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Comments do not show up on the blog immediately... if you have asked a question or are awaiting a response, feel free to email (simplyolmstead@gmail.com). Thanks for visiting, we hope you come back soon!